Updated: Nov 11
The Vpod platform ensures joined-up thinking for healthcare professionals wanting to engage with customers/patients
The big five visitor management for hospitals
1. Instant access to the right healthcare expert
Patients can speak face-to-face with the person they need; be it GP, nurse, pharmacist, nutritionist — quickly and easily from the privacy of their own home, or indeed any convenient location, via our secure cloud-based platform, no complicated app or big bandwidth required.
2. Increasing patient choice and accessibility
The Vpod platform means patients get to choose how, when and where, they want to interact with a healthcare professional. Conversations and consultations can be at a private clinic, public hospital or even the high-street pharmacy using one of our bespoke private Health Pods.
3. Increasing pharmacy efficiency
Our Vgreet units enable customers/patients to find the healthcare information they need, without having to talk to a pharmacist directly – very useful when there is only one specialist on-site — and with our secure and private environments and cloud-based platform, it means if a face-to-face consultation is needed — then a remotely located health expert is just a click away.
4. Empowering personal health decisions
The Vpod platform means key information is now at customer/patient fingertips at your health service location, without the queues or fuss. For example when travel planning, they can find relevant information — from sun protection advice to destination dos and don’ts — via a VGreet; and even ‘click and collect’ any products they need from the location's pharmacy or sales point — and of course if anything isn’t clear, they can speak directly with a travel health specialist via video.
5. Enabling joined up physical and digital journeys
Speak to a healthcare assistant via a website/app, book an appointment with a healthcare professional at a local hospital, and use a Vgreet device at the hospital reception area when you check-in for that appointment — even use a Health Pod for an appointment if that specialist is located remotely. All from one platform!
“The Vpod platform means patients get to choose how, when and where, they want to interact with a healthcare professional”
The Vpod Platform is a powerful way to connect people to the right person to help with their health-related enquiries and concerns. An ever-growing population means healthcare professionals are increasingly in demand for their services — but also under pressure to deliver advice and solutions at a time convenient to people’s busy lifestyles.
Through Vpod's visitor management, hospitals and healthcare clinics can have a seamless, single way to deliver healthcare expertise across multiple channels.
- Allows patients to contact the right expert their situation needs
- No patient call ever goes unanswered
- Your experts can manage conversations via a simple interface as easy as an audio call
- All relevant medical files are accessible by your experts — instantly and securely
- Cloud-based open architecture means no costly upfront costs, integration with your existing systems and full future-proofing
- High-quality connectivity from any location, with low-bandwidth demands
- Interface with your APIs and even physical medical equipment